Click here to check out the weekly deals over at Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. Don’t forget that every Wednesday is Double Ad Day! They will honor last weeks circular through Wednesday evening. I absolutely love this store because you just can’t beat their prices.
Click the image above to enter the Fisher My Fresh Twist Recipe Contest for a chance to win a trip to NYC and meet Chef Alex Guarnaschelli along with other great prizes! Plus 10 random winners will be chosen each week during submission!
- Submit an original recipe with Fisher Nuts for the chance to win a trip to NYC (including hotel and airfare), $500 spending money, and $500 at Butter Restaurant.
- The recipe should be perfect for Fisher Nuts fans and must include almonds, walnuts, or pecans as one ingredient.
- You may submit unlimited entries provided that you must submit a VALID and unique recipe must be each time.
- Weekly prize winners and runner ups will receive a $100 Visa gift card, a signed cookbook from Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, and a Fisher Nuts product.
- Sweepstakes ends October 21st.
Hope you guys like the new look of the blog. I decided this morning that we’d get into the holiday spirit by changing our theme at dollarstoday.com. This is my absolute favorite time of the year!
Have a great day,
What a cool idea! I was reading my daily email from behindthechair.com and came across this advertisement for the
Invisibobble. Every morning I go into work and pin my hair up. I end up using numerous bobbie pins and my hair
still doesn’t want to stay up. What is so sad about this? I’m a licensed Cosmetologist in two states! 25 years of experience and
it’s challenging even for me to keep my hair up. I will definately be stocking this my salon in the very near future.
Today I decided to include a pair of jeans in my rag quilt that is very sentimental to me. I don’t know why I am having such mixed feelings about cutting them. The thought of destroying them makes me really uncomfortable. Obviously, I can’t wear them in public because they are practically falling apart at the seams.
A very dear friend named Barb gave these to me years ago. She had lost a huge amount of weight and passed them on to me. Unfortunately she died several years ago from a massive coronary arrest. I guess by including these in the quilt a bit of her will live on.