Good morning everyone! I was surfing the Internet this morning and I found a website that I was not familiar with called shortcuts.com. This is a free service that is offered by AOL. Just sign up, register your club cards and then load electronic coupons to your favorite store club cards right from the site! Click here to see participating stores.
Best Deal Magazines
Deal of the Day: 01/09/10 Woman’s Day $4.29 – Take an extra 15% off most titles with coupon code: PXSS110. Offer expires January 10, 2010.
Printable Coupon Update:
- Click here to print a $1/1 Duck brand packaging tape. Expires January 31, 2010
- Click here to print a $10 off any Yankee Candle purchase of $25 or more. Expires February 6, 2010. Here’s another one for you to print: Click here to print a $10 off any Yankee Candle purchase of $35 or more. Expires January 18, 2010.
- Click here to save $2/1 Midol 20 count or larger. Thank you Free Snatcher for this great coupon!
- Click here to become a Facebook fan of Wheat Thins and you’ll get a $1/1 Wheat Thins Snack coupon. Scroll half way down, look to your left and you will see a coupon in the sidebar. Expires March 5, 2010.
Tip of the Day: I highly recommend that you sign up for any manufacturer sites that offer email newsletters and updates. These are usually a great source of printable coupons and special offers.
- Get FREE Physicians Formula makeup click here to find out how. Thank you Mojo Savings!
- Click here to get a $10 rebate when you buy 10 Naked juices between January 3, 2010 – February 1, 2010. Requests must be received by February 15, 2010. I used zip code 60189 to access the redplum form.
- Click here to sign up to receive a FREE Juicy Juice Sippy Cup.
- Click here to sign up to receive FREE Mueller’s Meal Planner. This offer is available in select states** **Alabama, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee, Virgina, West Virgina, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina,Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Toffee Hot Chocolate by Rachael Ray
4 cups whole milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 ounces butterscotch chips
1 canister whipped cream, available on dairy aisle
1 toffee bar, crushed (recommended: Heath bars)
Heat milk, water, sugar to a boil, remove from heat and stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips until they melt into milk. Pour into small mugs or cups and top with whipped cream swirls and crushed toffee. Makes 4 servings
Chile Verde Recipe: